About

Providing straightforward information pertaining to drugs, drug use & drug policy. The Grey Pages promotes drug-related literacy and advocates a system of viable and tolerant drug policies. This is my personal collection of commentaries, essays, tid-bits, and other such writings on everything ranging from drug use, drug policy and drug-myths, to drug-science, addiction, human behavior, and the workings of the human brain. I started this blog with a particular focus on opioids, and over the past year have found my interest gravitate toward the intriguing, ever-changing world of designer intoxicants (i.e. "research chemicals" or "designer drugs").

Monday, March 17, 2014

Possible Link Between High-Dose Loperamide and Cardiac Arrhythmias?

A reader suggested a possible link between loperamide and severe heart condition(s). A quick google search led me to this case study. Thank you to whoever brought this to my attention.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, theres some nice links there - where do you find them all? I’m going to read all those through in detail and apply a few.. Thanks for sharing!

    Buy Research Chemicals

    ReplyDelete