About

Providing straightforward information pertaining to drugs, drug use & drug policy. The Grey Pages promotes drug-related literacy and advocates a system of viable and tolerant drug policies. This is my personal collection of commentaries, essays, tid-bits, and other such writings on everything ranging from drug use, drug policy and drug-myths, to drug-science, addiction, human behavior, and the workings of the human brain. I started this blog with a particular focus on opioids, and over the past year have found my interest gravitate toward the intriguing, ever-changing world of designer intoxicants (i.e. "research chemicals" or "designer drugs").

Monday, June 24, 2013

PV8

Apparently the structure for "PV-8" is as follows....
Crystalline chunks of a substance said to be the compound in question (this image is not my own. I discovered it on a message board)


3 comments:

  1. this is the New mdpv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear human beings, comrades in the field of science.
      I have no experience with PV8. But I know MDPV, A-PVP and A-PVT. Some weeks ago I had a first batch with brownish powder called A-PHP, aka PV7. Actually I found it better then anything else. Especially when vaped. It is the devils heaven. But recovery takes some days. Very tired but not as heavy as MDPV. Reminded me how I felt after MPA. This class of stuff is dangerous even for people who usually have enough willpower not to indulge like a crazy animal. I manage this now that I only have a certain amount of the material for my pleasure. Since I know without doubt -The more I have at home the more I take. I have a job with some really nice people and I want to stay there. So when I want to use an analog of pyrovalerone I have to think clear and manage some issues for my security. For example that I have some days free without having to go to work.
      Thanks very much for this site. We need really information and no propaganda. Stay safe and do not make a fool out of yourself.
      Greetings from Germany
      Wolfgang

      Delete
    2. hey babygirl how wuz jail???????

      Delete