About

Providing straightforward information pertaining to drugs, drug use & drug policy. The Grey Pages promotes drug-related literacy and advocates a system of viable and tolerant drug policies. This is my personal collection of commentaries, essays, tid-bits, and other such writings on everything ranging from drug use, drug policy and drug-myths, to drug-science, addiction, human behavior, and the workings of the human brain. I started this blog with a particular focus on opioids, and over the past year have found my interest gravitate toward the intriguing, ever-changing world of designer intoxicants (i.e. "research chemicals" or "designer drugs").

Monday, September 24, 2012

On Hiatus

Dear readers, a lot of crazy shit has happened in the past several weeks, making it difficult to focus on the blog. I currently still have some personal matters to attend to. I'll be putting in some work on this site again once time allows. Thanks for your patience.

Additionally, To the many individuals who've contacted me via this blog site or facebook, your kind notes/messages mean the world. I apologize for my inability to personally respond to each and every one of you (I actually haven't seen they were there until recently). I'll be actively working on Project-Narco again hopefully within the forseeable future; until then, take care, keep an open mind. 

Regards, 

DM

4 comments:

  1. Derek, Take your time, shit happens to all of us daily at times. Just keep on writing, I keep reading and I'm sure there are others.
    Peace
    Blessings,
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! keep up the good work when you feel ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you for the kind words, and again I'm glad you've found something of interest/value here. I'll be adding material periodically though, when the moment allows, so stay tuned :). At the moment I'm becoming intrigued with the current "research chemical" scene and I'm perplexed by the lack of known data regarding the safety of some of these drugs. There definitely needs to be more info out there.

    DM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your information was just what I was looking for. What a wonderful blog, I hope you are able to continue soon, you really provide a service to all.
    And Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete