About

Providing straightforward information pertaining to drugs, drug use & drug policy. The Grey Pages promotes drug-related literacy and advocates a system of viable and tolerant drug policies. This is my personal collection of commentaries, essays, tid-bits, and other such writings on everything ranging from drug use, drug policy and drug-myths, to drug-science, addiction, human behavior, and the workings of the human brain. I started this blog with a particular focus on opioids, and over the past year have found my interest gravitate toward the intriguing, ever-changing world of designer intoxicants (i.e. "research chemicals" or "designer drugs").

Sunday, June 19, 2011

After a 3 month hiatus, MWL is back, New literature coming soon.

To my readers and friends of this project, I first off express my regrets for my inability to post throughout recent months. I have been completely inavailable due to my incarceration over the spring. Interestingly, during this time I was forced to discontinue my daily buprenorphine maintenance at 16 mg, which I have taken consistently for years - this was done cold turkey, with absolutely no 'taper' while I was refused a detox protocol by jail medical staff, meaning no comfort meds were taken. After 2 straight months of zero buprenorphine, I was finally restarted during the last week of my sentence; rather than sidetrack however, I will cut to the chase. I plan to describe my buprenorphine ordeal in greater depth, with an entry of its own.

I was sentenced at the beginning of April to serve three months county jail time - With 'good behavior' taken into account, this turned out to be 75 days, roughly ten weeks.
Needless to say I am now HOME. I was released early this morning, and am here to say new entries and information are on the way very soon! Again, I apologize for my spring hiatus. Thanks for reading. - DM

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this resource.

    Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy U-47700|buy U-47700 powder|buy U-47700 research chemical|buy U-47700 online


    Buy U-47700 powder online from http://www.bathsaltforsale.com and other research chemical products
    Buy Research Chemicals online at the best possible prices. Bathsaltforsale.com is a research chemical vendor in usa and and also supply research chemicals in europe, Asia and most areas with legislation. You can buy U-47700 research chemical online,5-methylethylone,4-cec crystals,carfentanil,a-pvp crystals,mdpv,synthacaine research chemical and much more.Click http://www.bathsaltforsale.com/en/745-buy-u-47700-powder-online.html to buy u-47700 powder online and other related products at the best possible prices. Legal bath salts at lowered cost are also available. Please do note that when you buy u-47700 online, it's mainly for research chemical purposes and not for human consumption. Also avoid skin contact. Great care is required when manipulating research chemicals.


    Follow our Buy U-47700 powder tutorial video on Youtube

    ReplyDelete